How It Works
If you visit our website, you will have access to all the videos you’ve purchased, once you sign in. When visiting from a desktop or laptop computer, or via the mobile site, you will only be able to stream the videos you’ve purchased. However, if you download the FREE, LEARN FIDDLE APP, you can actually download the video right to your tablet or phone and watch it without being connected to the internet! This allows for greater freedom and flexibility in learning and practice opportunities and increases your chances for success. Plus, when you’re done learning a particular tune, you can remove that tune from your device to make room for the next tune you want to learn. However, you still have access to the old video at any time and are free to re-download it if you wish!
- Create your account!
- Sign in using your Facebook account or create your account specifically with us.
- Get the book!
- The video lessons here at Learn Fiddle Online, are based on the book “Fiddling, The Basics and Beyond.” This fiddle method book is a must when following along with the videos. Even if you can’t read music.
- The book is available at any Hal Leonard retailer, Amazon, and of course, here at Learn Fiddle Online.
- Download the Learn Fiddle app from the App Store! You can only stream the videos from the website, but through the app, you can download the videos right to your iPad or iPhone and take them with you wherever you go.
- Find the video you want and make your first purchase. Remember, the first one’s on us!
- Practice consistently and follow along with your new book and video
- ASK QUESTIONS!!! We are here to help and we want to hear from you. We are connected heavily with many companies, distributors, and fiddle shops across the country. We can help you find what you need or answer any questions you might have regarding the videos.
- Finally, just have fun! Be patient with yourself as you learn. Fiddle is tough to learn but worth the effort!